This tasty yoghurt marinated spicy grilled chicken is best served with flat bread and salad on the side. You may serve this with garlic sauce or any sauce of your choice.
- 3 chicken thigh fillet
- 5 tbsp plain yoghurt
- 1 tsp cumin powder
- 1 tsp paprika
- 1/4 tsp turmeric powder
- 2 cloves garlic, finely chopped
- 2 tbsp lemon juice
- Salt and pepper to taste
- In a marinating bowl, whisk together the yoghurt with lemon juice, cumin powder, paprika, turmeric powder, garlic, salt and pepper to prepare the yoghurt marinade.
- Add the chicken to the yoghurt marinade and coat it well. Cover and refrigerate for at least 4-5 hours or overnight.
- Turn your grill to medium-high. I used oven grill. You may also use grilled pan or barbecue.
- Grill chicken, turning frequently. Brush each side with marinade. Cook thoroughly until browned.