A great dinner idea! This shrimp curry with zucchini tastes mild and delicious.
- 300g peeled and cooked shrimps
- 2 zucchini, cut
- 1/2 capsicum, cut
- 1 small onion, chopped
- 1/2 can of tomato
- 1 tsp mustard seeds
- 1 tsp coriander seeds
- 1 tsp cumin seeds
- 2 small dried fish
- 1/2 tsp chilli powder
- A pinch of turmeric powder
- 1/2 lemon, squeezed
- 2 cloves garlic, crushed
- A small piece ginger, crushed
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 2 tbsp oil
- Grind mustard seeds, coriander seeds, cumin seeds and dried fish.
- Keep the ground powder aside.
- Heat oil in the saucepan in medium high. Add onion and cook until it is slightly browned.
- Add garlic and ginger. Cook it for a minute. Add ground powder, salt, pepper, turmeric, chilli powder and mix well.
- Add tomato and water. Simmer for 5 minutes. Add zucchini and cook for 3-4 minutes. Add the shrimps and cook for another minute or 2. Add squeezed lemon on top.
Note: If you are using uncooked shrimps, add the shrimps and zucchini at the same time.