This simple and healthy homemade pizza is full of unique flavours. I tried mustard paste on the pizza base and used only a few toppings without cheese on this pizza. A good drizzle of olive oil and Sriracha chilli sauce on top added extra flavours to this cheeseless pizza. Hope you'll enjoy!
Ingredients for pizza topping:
- 2-3 tsp mustard paste. I used "Hot English" mustard paste.
- 8-10 olives, cut in half
- 4-5 mushrooms, sliced
- 7-8 prawns
- Olive oil
- Chilli sauce (I used Sriracha Thai chilli sauce)
For ingredients and preparing the dough for the pizza base, please refer to my earlier post on homemade pizza. I followed the same steps demonstrated on the post.
For this pizza, I made my base a bit thinner. I used a roller to flatten the dough.
Preparing the pizza:
- Use some olive oil on the pan before placing the pizza base.
- Apply an even layer of mustard paste on the pizza base.
- Put the toppings- mushrooms, olives and prawns; and evenly spread them around the base.
- Bake in a preheated oven of 300°C for about 15 to 20 minutes or until the crust is cooked.
- Before serving, drizzle some olive oil on top.
- I also tried some Sriracha chilli sauce on top for a nice chilli flavour.