If you like coconut, you will love this cake. You can serve this cake with cream or ice-cream. You may also put frosting on the top if you like.
- 2 tbsp margarine
- 1 egg
- 2 tbsp sugar
- 3 tbsp self-raising flour
- 2 tbsp grated coconut
- 1 tbsp raisin
- 1 tbsp milk powder
- Milk to make the batter
- Preheat oven at 180°C.
- In a bowl, mix margarine and sugar until the sugar is dissolved.
- Add egg and beat the mixture.
- Add self-raising flour, grated coconut and milk powder. Mix well.
- Add some milk to the batter.
- Add raisins and mix well.
- Grease the cake tin (I used 11cm x 4cm cake tin) and pour the batter into the tin. Bake for 20 minutes or until cooked.
- I decorated the cake with cream, chocolate pieces and few raspberries on top.