Today I'd like to share with you an unbelievably simple dish. This dish is very nutritious as it contains all the good ingredients such as spinach, soya bean and sesame. It is extremely easy to prepare and delicious to eat. You can use it as an accompaniment with rice or bread.
- A bunch of spinach
- 1 and 1/2 tablespoon soya bean powder (read below to learn how to prepare soya bean powder from soya bean)
- Salt as you desire
- 1/2 teaspoon chilli powder (optional)
- 1 teaspoon sesame seed
- 1 teaspoon sesame oil
- Heat sauce pan on medium-high.
- Put a handful of soya bean and heat it stirring regularly until it gets brown.
- Let it cool. Grind it in your grinder to make soya bean powder.
- You can also make large amount of soya bean powder and store it in an air-tight container for future use.
- Wash spinach well and put it in boiling water.
- Cook for about 3-4 minutes until the spinach is little soft but DO NOT overcook.
- Drain out the water and let the spinach cool.
- Put the spinach in a mixing bowl. Add soya bean powder, salt, sesame oil and chilli powder. Mix well.
- Put it on a serving plate and garnish with toasted sesame seeds.