An incredibly simple and delicious dish you can enjoy any time of the day. Great for taking lunch to work. Accompanied by rice or flatbread, it makes a perfect quick meal with amazingly easy preparation steps.
- 300g boneless chicken, chopped
- Handful of sliced red capsicum
- 1/2 onion, sliced
- 1/2 tomato, chopped
- 1-2 tablespoon fish sauce
- 2 tablespoon Hoisin sauce
- 1 tablespoon oil
- On medium high heat, heat oil on a frying pan and fry boneless chicken. The chicken starts releasing water. Fry until the water has almost dried out and the chicken is browned.
- Add onion and capsicum.
- Add fish sauce and Hoisin sauce. Stir well and continue cooking for 2 minutes.
- Add tomatoes. Stir well and continue cooking for 2 more minutes.