Flatbread wraps make a great weekend lunch. These are also ideal for your kids' lunch and picnic. It's worth the time spent making your own flatbreads as they are cheaper, healthier and softer than the market-bought flatbreads or tortillas.
Preparing the flatbreads:
- Click here to read my flatbread recipe for ingredients and preparation method.
- 150gm chicken thigh fillet, cut in pieces
- Generous amount of mixed salad leaves
- Half avocado, cut in pieces
- Half onion, sliced
- BBQ sauce or a sauce of your choice
- 1 tbsp crispy chicken seasoning
- 1 tomato, sliced
- 1 tbsp oil
- Margarine for spreading on the flatbreads
- On a pan, heat oil in medium heat. Mix chicken with crispy chicken seasoning and cook it well.
- Mix the salad leaves with onion.
- Spread some margarine on the flatbreads.
- Put 3 to 4 slices of tomatoes, few pieces of avocado and good amount of salad on the flatbread.
- Top it up with few crispy chickens and some BBQ sauce.
- Roll and serve.