Follow Me on Twitter
Spoon and Chopsticks Facebook Page
Follow by email:


This is a nice accompaniment with steak. It is very easy to make and is less time consuming. I tried it with my steak. It was delicious. Why don't you try it with yours?


Ingredients
  • 1 large sliced onion
  • 2 tablespoon oil
  • 1 teaspoon sugar
  • A pinch of salt
  • About 50g or less blue cheese
Preparation steps:
  • Heat the oil in a pan.
  • Caramelise the onion using a pinch of salt and sugar.
  • Fry the onion until it gets brown.
  • Break blue cheese into small pieces and fry it with the onion until it melts nicely.


1 comments:

    mjskit said...
    When I saw the recipe title I thought "steak"! What a great complement to a nice piece of beef. So simple and tasty. Love this!
  1. ... on December 4, 2011 at 1:15 PM  

Like My Blog? Follow Me

Like Me on Facebook

Grab My Badge

Spoon and Chopsticks

Copy and paste the text below on your blog's sidebar widget.