This is a simple summer salad that goes well with any meal or can be enjoyed on its own. Let me know what you think about it.
- 1 carrot
- 1 cucumber
- 1/2 Spanish onion
- 1/2 orange
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- Salt as desired
- Few cracks of white pepper
- Peel off the outer skins of carrot and cucumber. We are not going to use the skins.
- Once the outer skins are off, further peel the carrot and cucumber into thin long strips.
- Thinly slice the Spanish onion.
- Put carrot and cucumber slices and Spanish onion in a bowl.
- Squeeze the orange.
- Put salt, white pepper and olive oil.
- Mix well and serve.