Semolina pudding is enjoyed by people of all age groups. It is very easy to make. I like to eat semolina pudding while it is warm. I also spread it on top of a bread.
- 190ml fine semolina
- 1 1/2 cup hot water
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 6 tablespoons sugar or as desired
- 2 1/2 tablespoon full-cream milk powder
- Few nuts, crushed
- Melt butter on a medium heat in a pot or a deep pan.
- Add semolina and stir until it gets brown. Make sure semolina is not burnt. So you have to keep stirring slowly.
- Add nuts and milk powder to the pan. Keep stirring. Turn the heat to low.
- Add sugar. Let the sugar melt but make sure it is not burnt. Add hot water and keep stirring until the mixture becomes thick. You have to keep stirring otherwise the semolina will get burnt easily. Alternatively, you may boil sugar and water and add the syrup into the mixture and keep stirring until it gets thick.