Sesame is widely used in various dishes. Today I will demonstrate how to make sweet using white sesame seeds. If you like sesame, I am sure you will love this sweet.
- 3-4 tablespoons white sesame seeds
- 2 1/2 tablespoons milk powder
- 1 1/2 tablespoons honey
- Tiny bit of milk to combine the ingredients
- 6 almonds
- Grind white sesame seeds to form a fine powder. I used coffee grinder to do this.
- Mix fine sesame powder, milk powder and honey. This will form a crumby texture.
- Add a tiny bit of milk to combine the ingredients together to form a dough. The dough can be a bit sticky.
- Oil your palms lightly. Divide the dough into small balls. You should be able to make about 10-12 balls.
- On a plate, place a sheet of plastic wrap to prevent the balls from sticking to the plate.
- Take a ball and roll it on your palm to give it a smooth texture. Flatten it and place it on the plate.
- Repeat the above step for all the balls.
- Cut the almonds in half lengthwise and place it on top of the flattened sweet.
- Put the sweets inside a freeze uncovered for at least an hour before eating.