This is a quick and easy soup recipe with readily available ingredients. This is good for winter weekdays when you come home tired from work and want something quick to eat.
- 2 and 1/2 cups of water
- 2 cubes of chicken or vegetable stock
- 2 eggs, beaten
- A pinch of salt
- Few cracks of white pepper.
- 100g grated cheese
- Handful of sliced mushrooms
- Cooked Penne or other tubular pasta.
- Boil water in a pot.
- Add chicken stock cubes. Keep boiling until the cubes dissolve.
- Add 2 beaten eggs and stir them well.
- Add cooked pasta and mushroom. Boil it for a minute or two.
- Crack some white pepper and add a pinch of salt.
- Finally add grated cheese. Stir it well and serve.