I have done something different with my scones this time- turned them into quick and simple mini burgers. Mini burgers are great to serve at a party and are enjoyed by kids and adults alike.
- Scones (Click here to learn how I made home-baked scones.)
- Small amount of minced beef to form patties
- 2 cherry tomatoes, cut in half
- Finely sliced onions
- Few sliced mushrooms
- 1 tablespoon oil for frying the ingredients and the patties
- Sauce of your choice
- Heat oil in a non-stick pan. Lightly fry onions, mushrooms and cherry tomatoes.
- Form thin beef mince patties and fry them on both sides on medium heat until thoroughly cooked.
- Cut the freshly baked scones in half. If your scones are cold, warm them up in the oven.
- Place onions, mushrooms and patties on the scone base. Add your choice of sauce. Top with cherry tomatoes. Serve immediately.